Financing

Financing

Financing

At UR Crea, we believe in you:
In difficult times, we make it easy for you.

Access our personalized financing.

Don’t let money be an obstacle!

We understand that for many couples, the issue of paying for assisted reproduction treatment can be stressful. That’s why at UR Crea, we’ve created a financing program that doesn’t generate interest and is adapted to your possibilities.

Financing

At our clinic, you can:

Access customized financing.
(No interest on all terms, up to 6 months)

Leave it in our hands; we determine your payment plan.

Immediate response:
maximum within 24 hours.

We provide you with the total cost of the assisted reproduction treatment that your case will require to nurture your dream of becoming a mother.

Cover 60% of the total and start your treatment immediately; you’ll then have up to 6 months to cover the remaining 40%.

Financing

Payment options

We accept credit cards for 6 months without interest.

Cover 60% of the total and start your treatment immediately; You will then have up to 6 months to cover the remaining 40%.

Financing

We trust our patients and we want to finance your procedure.

Give us your information and start your journey to awaken your baby's heartbeat.

    Vincent PayetFátima Chávez

    Please prove you are human by selecting the house.

    We do not guarantee that the doctor you select will be available on your chosen date. If not, we will offer you an appointment with another doctor.

    Whatsapp
    WHATSAPP idiomas
    Whatsapp
    WHATSAPP idiomas